Address: Air Force Campus, , Viman Nagar Pune - 411032Locality: Viman Nagar (Find more Viman Nagar schools)
Web site: http://www.airforceschoolpune.com/
Fax: +91 20 26630112
Is this listing inaccurate or duplicate? Any other problem?
Please tell us about the problem and we will fix it.
The school is registered with the IAF Educational and Cultural Society, and also affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school is recognized by the State Education Department as a “No Grants-In-Aid” English Medium School. Our primary objective is to impart quality education to the wards of Service personnel. The school also caters to the educational requirements of wards of civilians residing in the vicinity of Viman Nagar. The school lays a lot of emphasis on the overall development of personality of each individual student and provides ample opportunities to foster a sense of brotherhood and team spirit.
Principal: Ms M Gokhale
Management: IAF Educational and Cultural Society
- Technical Aid
- Computer Facilities
- Edunet System: The teacher can teach lessons through the Edunet System, a kit which consists of a hardware card. Audio and video broadcasts can be made through headphones from the teacher machine to all the other machines.
- The Intel Programme: This programme aims to help teachers to use the power of Computer Technology to spark the student’s imagination and ultimately move them towards greater learning. The Course Programme guided by evaluation tools, can help expand the possibilities for learning in the classroom by using the computer for research, publishing and communication.
ADMISSION & WITHDRAWALS
Age Limit for admission
1. LKG: should complete 3yrs as on 31st March
2. CLASS 1: 5yrs as on 31st March
- Applications for admission are accepted in the month of January.
- T/C of previous school, birth certificate etc. must be attached with the application form.
- At the time of admission all applicable fees should be paid in advance.
- School leaving certificates will not be issued until all dues are fully paid and all library books are returned.
- School leaving certificates will be issued only seven days after the application for the same is submitted.
- UKG students must seek fresh admission to Std. I before 10th April.
- Caution Money will not be refunded without original receipt. Caution Money must be collected within a month of taking the T/C, failing which the Caution Money will be forfeited.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their ward at the end of the session must apply for T/C in January.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school? Upload it now!
Respected Sir / Madam,,
I am yewale H. B. I have completed my M.com in accountancy subject and parsuing M.B.A..sir i want to do teacher job in your institution and be needful. so reply me positive.
by Yewale Hambirrao Bhagwan on Jan 25, 2012
Ask questions about this school, or share any information:
Average User Rating:
(based on 1 review )
There are 60 members following this school.
Follow this School to get notified when a new review or comment is posted.