Address: D.A.V. PUBLIC SCHOOLS.No. 157 , PLOT NO 31, D. P ROAD Pune - 411007Locality: Aundh (Find more Aundh schools)
Phone: +91-20-25890081/80, 25893694
Is this listing inaccurate or duplicate? Any other problem?
Please tell us about the problem and we will fix it.
DAV Pune established in the year 2003 is committed to its great motto of imparting the best education and giving an opportunity for an all round development of body, mind and soul to the students of Pune. It endeavors to extend all possible opportunities to children to participate in learning through doing and offering conceptual clarity through illustrative presentations and theme based displays, making learning fun.D.A.V. Public School today is emerging as one of the best schools in Pune with the superior infrastructural facilities and the innovative and quality teaching-learning methods it has evolved. The school has a well equipped Library, Science Laboratory, Computer Lab, Resource Centre, Audio-Visual Hall and Multipurpose Hall
School timings: For Pre Primary - 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.; For STD I & II - 11.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.; For STD III to X - 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m; For SATURDAYS TIMINGS( Nursery to VII ) - Holiday; For SATURDAYS TIMINGS (VIII to XII) - 8.00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Principal: Mrs. Jayshree Venkatraman
Year Established: 2003
- Lawn tennis,
- Table Tennis,
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
• Admission is granted purely on the basis of merit.
• Every candidate must be registered with the School prior to appearing for the Admission Test.
• For registration, the parent/guardian should obtain the Prospectus-cum-Application Form on payment from the School office.
• A child seeking admission to Nursery must complete 2 1/2 years as on 1st June of the year of admission. An attested copy of the birth certificate along with one passport size photograph must be furnished along with the registration form.
• Registration does not guarantee admission. Every candidate seeking admission from Std I will be required to appear an Admission Test. For classes III to VII, the test is given in English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science, for Classes VIII, IX & X Admission Test is given in all subjects followed by an interview. Classes Nursery to Std II will be assessed through Child-Teacher-Parent interaction. It is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to bring the candidate to the school for the Test/Interaction on the date and time fixed by the School authorities.
• On the basis of the Test and Personal Interview, the School will select the students for admission. The parent/guardian will be required to deposit the fees within three days of the issue of the Admission Order, failing which, the seat will be treated as vacant and may be filled by another candidate at the discretion of the Principal. Admissions are made deemed for the full Academic Year
• Registration for any particular year is not transferable to another academic year.
• Fees once paid is not refundable ( except the Security Deposit).
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school? Upload it now!
I am interested in teaching music as my career and qualification is in the same field and having 3 years teaching experience.
by prachi narkar on Jun 13, 2013
Ask questions about this school, or share any information:
Average User Rating:
(based on 1 review )
There are 133 members following this school.
Follow this School to get notified when a new review or comment is posted.