Address: #42A & 44 Shenapuri Colony Nacharam Hyderabad - 500076Locality: Nacharam (Find more Nacharam schools)
Landmark: Near Nacharam Telephone Exchange
Web site: http://www.dpssecunderabad.com
Phone: 040-27156282 040-65999052
Is this listing inaccurate or duplicate? Any other problem?
Please tell us about the problem and we will fix it.
Delhi Public School started as an answer to the long felt needs of the bourgeoning population of the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. The School under the aegis of the Delhi Public School Society at New Delhi, began its operations at Mahendra Hills in the year 2003. Within three years, the School migrated to its sprawling campus at Nacharam located in Hyderabad far away from the maddening crowd. With an impressive strength of students, teaching and administrative staff, Delhi Public School Secunderabad has already made its mark as one of the premier institutes.
Year Established: 2003
Book Shop Address
List of Textbooks & Publishers
Mahendra Hills Campus
1. Prospectus Fee: Rs.500/-(Non-Refundable).
2. Registration forms duly filled in all respects should be submitted in the administrative office along with the required documents within 5 working days from the date of issue.
3. Parents are requested to go through the prospectus, admission procedure & instructions carefully before filling the registration form.
4. Incomplete or Illegible registration forms will be rejected. It is advised that parents fill the form themselves.
5. Applying for Registration does not guarantee admission. Admission is subjected to the eligibility of the student and availability of seats.
6. Admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Preparatory will be through observation/interaction present. Date & timings for Observation /Interaction will be intimated later through post and email(if provided).
7. There will be a written aptitude test for students seeking admission to classes I and above.
8. Syllabus for the entrance examination is based on C.B.S.E curriculum.
9. Student would be tested on the syllabus of the completed year.
10. Exam will be of 100 marks i.e., 4 subjects of 25 marks each(English, II Language (Telugu / Hindi), Math, Science for 3 Hrs (45 Min each).
At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted in the Administrative office:-
1. Two recent passport size color photographs.
2. Date of birth proof (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
3. Copy of final exam report of previous class to be submitted. Transfer certificate (T.C. from the previous school shall be submitted at the time of confirmation of admission(Duly countersigned by the concerned authority if necessary).
NOTE FOR STUDENTS ADMITTED FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2009-10:
ALL THE NEW ADMISSION STUDENTS NEED TO SUBMIT TC MANDATORILY BEFORE REPORTING TO SCHOOL
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school? Upload it now!
Ask questions about this school, or share any information:
There are 51 members following this school.
Follow this School to get notified when a new review or comment is posted.